A panel discussion will be held on the latest results from the World Energy Council Issues Monitor Survey. These results were published on 23 May and the panel will examine the South African results and comment on what has changed and why as well as what has not changed and why.
The purpose of the Issues Monitor Survey is to identify what are the things that are keeping Energy Leaders awake at night. So, it will be interesting to hear if the panel members agree or not with the leading Issues identified in the latest results.
• Please download Executive Summary – Click here
• Please download the 2018 Full Report – Click here
The purpose of SANEA’s Energy Rendezvous events, is to catalyse objective thought about energy related issues in the context of the South African energy sector. Multiple perspectives on the topic are presented and the attendees are invited to also engage with the expert speakers.
• Dr Dana Gampel, Manager Strategic Intelligence and Systems: Eskom Holdings SOC
Limited - Please click herefor CV
• Avesh Padayachee, Founder and CEO: Fibon Energy - Please click here for CV
• Mike Peo, Head: Infrastructure, Energy, Telecommunications, Nedbank Corporate and
Investment Banking - Please click herefor CV
DATE: Tuesday, 14 August 2018
TIME: 17h30 for 18h00 until 20h00
Join us for refreshments and networking before the Energy Rendezvous kicks-off!