The South African National Energy Association, Founded in 1924, the South African National Energy Association (SANEA), the South African Member Committee of the World Energy Council, represents a hub for objective thought leadership on energy and related matters. In so doing, SANEA stimulates original thinking to catalyse transformation of the South African Energy Sector.
To benefit our stakeholders we will draw on our World Energy Council affiliation and our local, regional, continental and global networks to provide credible interventions that
- Engage influential role players
- Stimulate objective thinking and critical assessment
- Encourage knowledge-sharing and debate
- Strengthen the professional energy network
- Enhance awareness of energy issues in South Africa
- Promote talent development
SANEA is constantly looking for new opportunities to advance the Energy Sector, either by expanding its network of members or by increasing its range of activities.